La taverne du Poulpe.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Taverne de Sma et Cherad

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

POTBS...news ?

4 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Le Poulpe
Le "Patron". Barre-bar...
Le Poulpe

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2585

POTBS...news ?  Empty
MessageSujet: POTBS...news ?    POTBS...news ?  Icon_minitimeMer 19 Déc - 12:28

Bin alors !

Je suis revenu jeter un oeil sur potbs au bon moment, semble-t-il.

Janvier 2013 verra la migration du jeu de FLS passer de la tutelle de SOE (Sony Online... gnagnagna) vers celle de Portalus games.
Portalus games; une boite créée spécialement pour cette occasion, par des anciens de FLS (Flying Lab Software).

Nous avons reçu un mail le confirmant.

A priori ce n'est pas forcément une mauvaise nouvelle.
Que des anciens de FLS reprennent leur bébé, pourrait amener à penser qu'ils vont enfin en faire quelque chose, de ce jeu si atypique...
On peut donc rêver un peu, ce n'est pas défendu : Peut être que, libérés de la tutelle de SOE, ces mêmes devs vont enfin pouvoir exploiter le véritable potentiel de potbs, et
nous offrir enfin un jeu à la hauteur de nombres d’espérances.
Espérances bien déçues par le dernier patch, qui rappelons-le, avait vu fuir une bonne partie de la communauté....après 4 ans de patchs tous plus controversés les uns que les autres... Cool

Wait and see...

Le site de Portalus games  :  PORTALUS GAMES

SANTE !
POTBS...news ?  Rhumglac

Le mail reçu (enfin juste une copie du texte, la flemme de faire un screen à uploader sur mon ftp  Sleep )

Customer Service Notification
After much review and consideration, SOE and Flying Lab Software have decided that Pirates of the Burning Sea will leave the SOE family of games on January 31, 2013. Portalus Games, a new company made up of former Flying Lab employees, is planning to re-launch the game on its own platform in the near future.
Portalus Games plans to continue operation of both the Roberts and Antigua servers upon the re-launch. If you wish to have access to your existing characters when Portalus relaunches the game, you will need to create a Portalus Games account and link your game data to that account before January 31, 2013 (details below). Please note that none of your SOE account data or personal information will be transferred in this process.
More information about Portalus Games, the new team, and upcoming plans for Pirates of the Burning Sea will be available on the Portalus Games website.
  FAQ
When is the SOE version of the game ending?
Pirates of the Burning Sea will no longer be available through SOE’s platform after January 31, 2013.
Where can I find more information about Portalus Games?
More information about Portalus Games and the future of Pirates of the Burning Sea can be found at http://www.portalusgames.com/.
Will I be able to access my existing characters when Portalus Games relaunches the game?
Yes, as long as you link your game data to a Portalus Games account before January 31, 2013.
How do I link my game data to a Portalus Games account?
When you log into the game in January you will see a window containing a Migration Code. Use this code to register your account at http://www.portalusgames.com/potbs. You must log in and obtain your Migration Code before January 31, 2013.
Can I continue playing the game after I have obtained my Migration Code?
Yes, you can continue playing Pirates of the Burning Sea until January 31, 2013. Your progress will be saved and, if you link your game data to a Portalus account before January 31, 2013, your existing characters will be available when Portalus relaunches the game.
Will I still have access to my Burning Sea Points / Notes when Portalus Games relaunches the game?
If you link your game data to a Portalus Games account by January 31, 2013, you will have access to your existing Burning Sea Points and Burning Sea Notes when Portalus relaunches the game.
Will my User Content flags and sails be available after the transition?
If you link your game data to a Portalus Games account by January 31, 2013, you will have access to all of your User Content flags and sails when Portalus relaunches the game.
What happens to my SOE recurring membership?
All billing by SOE for Pirates of the Burning Sea will end on December 17, 2012. If you have a paid membership in good standing as of that date, your membership will end on January 31, 2013, when the game is shut down.

Dernière édition par Le Poulpe le Mar 14 Jan - 17:04, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Le Poulpe
Le Poulpe

POTBS...news ?  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POTBS...news ?    POTBS...news ?  Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 14:51

Le processus de migration est lent...à ceux qui s'inquiètent : No panic.
"Portalus" rencontre quelques problèmes avec leurs serveurs et le système d'exploitation installé dessus................................... POTBS...news ?  Sifflote

Donc patience patience....

Nos navires ont entamé le long voyage, et comme d'hab : Face au vent !

Pour ma part, je suis retourné jeter un zoeil sur mon Skyrim. POTBS...news ?  Content
Je vais dépasser les 600 h de jeu...En attendant la beta de TESO, à laquelle je me suis bien évidemment, inscrit.... POTBS...news ?  Bave

Santé !
POTBS...news ?  Rhumglac
Le Poulpe
Le Poulpe

POTBS...news ?  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POTBS...news ?    POTBS...news ?  Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Fév - 14:44

Portalus ?

Ça avance, ça avance...

Transition Update and Roadmap

February 06, 2013 / Half-Hitch

I know this update is coming out a little later than the updates from the previous days, but Fodderboy, Hamled and I had a meeting about the transition process and I wanted to wait until that was over so I could give you as much information as possible.

Things are moving forward, but we're not done yet. Rather than give you an estimated day when things will come back which will have to be adjusted if something goes wrong, I'm going to lay out exactly where we are in the transition process and tell you what else needs done. We'll update you on our progress on that roadmap, which I think will give everyone a better idea of where things stand.

After getting the website back up over the weekend, we've been troubleshooting our ability to get the servers online. There were a lot of back-end systems that needed fixed as a result of the data center move, and the Test Server coming online briefly was part of those fixes. I'm very happy to say that we can get the servers up now.

The next step is to get our log in system talking to our authorization system, basically connecting the two servers that verify your password when you try to log in. Previously this was done by Sony, and we need to get our replacement system working.

After that's done, we'll have the ability to log into the game. We'll go in and test the client, and make sure everything is working properly. Once everything is functioning, we'll open the servers again and make sure the connections are stable from outside of our internal network.

After the servers are open, we will get the new launcher configured and released. Once that goes out, everyone will be able to play again.

I know everyone is anxious to get back into their ships (we are too!), and we are doing everything in our power to make that happen as quickly as possible. I'll continue to post updates here and let you know as we reach each milestone. Thank you all for your patience!

Bah, pendant ce temps, ça permet d'envoyer nos navires en carénage.
POTBS...news ?  Batooo ................................................... POTBS...news ?  Ange31

Santé !
POTBS...news ?  Rhumglac
Le Poulpe
Le Poulpe

POTBS...news ?  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POTBS...news ?    POTBS...news ?  Icon_minitimeVen 8 Fév - 5:34

Allez !
On tient le bon bout (jeu de mot inside)

Spoiler:

Transition Update

February 07, 2013 / Half-Hitch

Quick transition update. Hamled has been making good progress on getting our login and authorization systems playing nice together, and expects to cross that off the list soon. We're unlikely to be able to get the servers back online today, but will update here if that changes or if we have anything else to report.

Santé
POTBS...news ?  Rhumglac
Le Poulpe
Le Poulpe

POTBS...news ?  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POTBS...news ?    POTBS...news ?  Icon_minitimeSam 9 Fév - 21:37

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Portalus game
Transition Update

February 09, 2013 / Half-Hitch

Not much to report today, we are still on track for Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. No news is good news! We'll continue posting here with any additional information.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Santé !
POTBS...news ?  Rhumglac
Le Poulpe
Le Poulpe

POTBS...news ?  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POTBS...news ?    POTBS...news ?  Icon_minitimeLun 11 Fév - 17:01

POTBS...news ?  Batooo POTBS...news ?  Batooo POTBS...news ?  Batooo

Transition Update

February 10, 2013 / Half-Hitch

Another quick one. I just spoke with Hamled and he says things are coming along. As always, we'll post here again tomorrow or if we have new information, whichever comes first.

POTBS...news ?  Batooo POTBS...news ?  Batooo POTBS...news ?  Batooo

Santé !
POTBS...news ?  789375
Contenu sponsorisé

POTBS...news ?  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: POTBS...news ?    POTBS...news ?  Icon_minitime

POTBS...news ?
Page 1 sur 12Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivant